Thursday 19 January 2012

being there...

view from my apartment, 11 th jan 2012, 6rd (new), Dhanmondi, Dhaka

i never lived better: 2 bedrooms, one kitchen, two bathrooms, one dining room, top floor, big ballcony or terrace and this view. almost like a dream.

i arrived midday on the 10th jan. tuesday. after surving the passcontrol, fighting against the group of arabs, who were constantly shamefully jumping the queue by pushing me with their, for me huge, body out of the way, after that getting my far too big backpack and then getting picked up by saikat, a member of drik, pushed through the entrance and into a car.

10 km and 1 hour later i am finally in my house, new place. and off to work again.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is my Good luck that I found your post which is according to my search and topic, I think you are a great blogger, thanks for helping me out from my problem..
Toyota Supra AC Compressor