Saturday 26 May 2012

small anecdotes in between..

3 guys at the bakery1, kolamangare, bangalore, may 2012
3 guys at the bakery2, kolamangare, bangalore, may 2012
3 guys at the bakery2, kolamangare, bangalore, may 2012

Could it be that dogs realising that there is a bad five and are intolerable of being the wiser.

First dog I met on Saturday in Bombay talking. Waste, they hang around, I take pictures, far away from them. They are cool with me, I am with them. People walk through the hill. All fine. I slightly move forward, not even much. Suddenly One dog started barking, of other one, they came, I ran or moved slowly as I learned. They followed me, people looked. I am embarrassed.

Another day, place, dog. Art space, woman with dog came, said hello, shaked my hand. Dog sniffed on me, friendly, my legs. Suddenly groaned and friendship was gone for the day.

What do I do. Nothing. I always stay far away, don't intimidate there private space. Amazing isn't it.

woman1, chaistore, kolamangara, bangalore, may 2012
woman1, chaistore, kolamangara, bangalore, may 2012
woman1, chaistore, kolamangara, bangalore, may 2012

Apparently not. Maybe next time I should ran at them make baby sounds and overspreading the. With touches.

Not sure. I like them. But I like cats character, maybe that is an issue. The issue, they know.

But it is true cats are much cooler. They do no care, come and go as they like, take and give, but are never dependent. Not even if it is about food. Just preferable.

We had a lot of cars in my family. The first had no names, the second was mine and when the third died my mum decided there should be no fourth. And then there came a maybe fourth but she did not agree. So no fourth.

Never dogs, just cows. And deers. And topsi, my bird which died because of age or jealousy or both.

I am a lousy carer. I do not care. Simple but sad. Really, feel sometimes embarassed about myself.

Maybe the dogs know it.

coconuttransport1, kolamangara, bangalore, may 2012
coconuttransport2, kolamangara, bangalore, may 2012
coconuttransport3, kolamangara, bangalore, may 2012
coconuttransport4, kolamangara, bangalore, may 2012
coconuttransport7, kolamangara, bangalore, may 2012

No comments: